Liberate IT is an established business, but unfortunately, their website was loading extremely slowly and they wanted a whole redesign to bring their website in line with their new branding.
The website needed to showcase and provide in-depth information on their wide array of IT services, as well as display case studies and sector-specific testimonials. They also wanted to clear out old blog posts, out-of-date information and pages, so they could continue their digital efforts with a streamlined website.
Their previous website had not been hitting the SEO goals they had set, so I did a full SEO audit and optimised all aspects of the new website which will significantly increase their organic traffic. I moved their analytics from the retired Universal Analytics to GA4, which will now provide much more in-depth reporting on their SEO efforts.
With speed being such a concern, I moved them to LiteSpeed hosting, which significantly reduced website load times. Their old website loaded in 27 seconds. Their new website, on their new hosting plan now loads in 0.487 seconds, a lightning-fast speed which users and search engines are going to love!
what i did
- totally redesigned their website from scratch
- created individual service pages for each service, with in-depth information, FAQ’s and video content
- migrated their website to a LiteSpeed server
- produced 24 web pages, a blog with 8 separate category pages and 53 blog posts
- Reduced full page load time from 27 seconds to 0.487 seconds!!